Recente wetenschappelijk publicatie toepassing / effect TeamSTEPPS/TeamSHOPP:
· The Dutch Society for Simulation in Healthcare The Use of Simulation and a Modified TeamSTEPPS Curriculum for Medical and Nursing Student Team Training.
· Baker DP, Amodeo AM, Krokos KJ, Slonim A, Herrera H. Qual Saf Health Care. 2010. Assessing teamwork attitudes in healthcare: development of the TeamSTEPPS teamwork attitudes questionnaire.
· Rabinowitz M, Johnson LE, Mazzapica D, O'Leary J. J Contin Educ Nurs. 2010. Storytelling effectively translates TeamSTEPPS skills into practice.
· Capella J, Smith S, Philp A, Putnam T, Gilbert C, Fry W, Harvey E, Wright A, Henderson K, Baker D, Ranson S, Remine S. J Surg Educ. 2010. Teamwork training improves the clinical care of trauma patients.
· Weaver SJ, Rosen MA, DiazGranados D, Lazzara EH, Lyons R, Salas E, Knych SA, McKeever M, Adler L, Barker M, King HB. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2010. Does teamwork improve performance in the operating room? A multilevel evaluation.
· Guimond ME, Sole ML, Salas E. Am J Nurs. 2009. TeamSTEPPS.
· Brown P, Brown R. J Ark Med Soc. 2009. TeamSTEPPS in Arkansas: changing attitudes towards health care.
· Deering S, Rosen MA, Salas E, King HB. Simul Healthc. 2009. Building team and technical competency for obstetric emergencies: the mobile obstetric emergencies simulator (MOES) system.
· Baum K, Reifsteck SW. MGMA Connex. 2009. Getting physicians involved in patient safety. A team approach.
· Clark PR. Crit Care Nurs Q. 2009. Teamwork: building healthier workplaces and providing safer patient care.
· Stead K, Kumar S, Schultz TJ, Tiver S, Pirone CJ, Adams RJ, Wareham CA. Med J Aust. 2009. Teams communicating through STEPPS.
· King et al (2008): TeamSTEPPS™: Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety. (Voor PDF artikel: zie hier).
· Ferguson SL. Medsurg Nurs. 2008. TeamSTEPPS: integrating teamwork principles into adult health/medical-surgical practice.
· Clancy CM. AORN J. 2007. TeamSTEPPS: optimizing teamwork in the perioperative setting.
· Clancy CM, Tornberg DN. Am J Med Qual. 2007. TeamSTEPPS: assuring optimal teamwork in clinical settings.
Selectie algemene referentieS TeamSTEPPS
1. Kohn LT, Corrigan JM, Donaldson MS, eds. To err is human: Building a safer health system. Washington, DC: Committee on Quality of Health Care in America, Institute of Medicine, National Academy Press. 2000.
2. Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. sentinel event database, available at www.jointcommission.org
3. VA National Center for Patient Safety. NCPS Medical Team Training Program, Executive Summary, April 2006.www.va.gov.ncps.
4. Morey JC, Simon R, Jay GD, et al. Error reduction and performance improvement in the emergency department through formal teamwork training: Evaluation results of the MedTeams project. Health Serv Res. 37:1553-1581, 2002.
5. Awad SS, Fagan SP, Bellows C, Albo D, et al.: Bridging the communication gap in the operating room with medical team training. Am J Surg 190(5):770-4, Nov 2005.
6. Leonard M, Graham S, Bonacum D. The human factor: The critical importance of effective teamwork and communication in providing safe care. Qual Saf Health Care 13 Suppl 1:i85-90, Oct 2004.
7. Mann S, Marcus R, Sachs B: Lessons from the cockpit: How team training can reduce errors on L&D. (Grand Rounds) Contemporary Ob/Gyn v51 i1:34(8), January 2006.
8. Pronovost P, Berenholtz S, Dorman T, Lipsett PA, Simmonds T, Haraden C. Improving communication in the ICU using daily goals. J Crit Care 18(2):71-5, Jun 2003.
9. Haig K., Sutton S., Whittington J: SBAR: A shared mental model for improving communication between clinicians. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 32(3):167-75, March 2006.
10. Baker DP, Gustafson S, Beaubien J, Salas E, Barach P. Medical teamwork and patient safety: The evidence-based relation. Literature review (Contract No. 282-98-0029, Task Order #54 to the American Institutes for Research). AHRQ Publication No. 05-0053. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. April 2005.
11 . Pexton C, Establishing a framework for organization transformation in healthcare. GE Healthcare Performance Solutions, 2005.
12. Kotter J, Rathgeber H. Our iceberg is melting: Changing and succeeding under adverse conditions. St. Martin’s Press, September 2006.
13. Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Patient safety: Essentials for healthcare. Fourth Edition. Oakbrook Terrace, Ill: Joint Commission Resources, Inc. 2006.
14. Dijk, van, A., Tol, van, M., Plas, M. en Mintjes – de Groot, J. (2009). Sta op vakkennis, teamwork en vakinhoudelijk leiderschap. I.s.m. KNMG. Landelijk Expertisecentrum Verpleging & Verzorging.
Meer informatie: zie de contactpagina.